Find solutions for your highest-value challenges with private business constellations
Business owners, VC/PE/angel investors & CEOs - define your highest value challenges in your growth strategies, capital raising, M&A deals, new products & ventures or transformations and we will find you new solutions with Yotta Model - a beyond-AI predictive modelling service.
Hello and welcome,
We all have blind spots when making major decisions - critical information we miss, incorrect assumptions we hold about our customers, old beliefs about our employees or competitors. And many others.
Such blind spots cost business owners and companies millions and billions every year - in lost revenues, failed product launches, bad investments or excessive costs & risks that could have been avoided.
Our mission is to improve your highest-value decisions by reducing or removing your blind spots.
Give us your highest-value challenge, and we will find new solutions with the Yotta Model in the blind spots in your thinking, strategies, company, team, deals, products & projects, and show specific steps to improve your results, faster.
Yotta Model works in real-time with conscious and sub/unconscious data about your situation available in morphic fields - no digital data & tools are needed.
Join thousands of innovative people and companies who have successfully used constellations in their business - contact me to discuss your goals & challenges privately.
Find and implement new solutions in 3 simple steps
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED:
- Tell us your highest-value challenge, goals and information you need to find, test or validate.
- Give us background information on your situation - the scope depends on your goals and company size.
- No digital data is needed.
OBSERVE LIVE MODELLING:
- Participate as an observer in a 3-5 hour live, private modelling session we set up on an agreed date.
- We create a live model of your situation with 15-20 of our trained representatives.
- Your information is anonymised and the representatives do not have access to your information.
- No one from your company is needed - the modelling can be confidential within your company, as well.
- You can participate in person, or we can set up an individual remote online session.
- As you watch the modellling you discover your blind spots and new steps to improve your results.
- The modelling is interactive - you can ask us questions at all times.
USE THE INFORMATION:
- Immediately use the information obtained from the model in your decisions and actions.
- We remain available to answer your follow-up questions as needed.
Challenges Yotta Model solves
As B2B decision makers - business owners, VC/PE/angel investors, corporate executives - we often have to make high-value decisions for which we lack relevant digital or analog data.
We know we face known and unknown risks, but we lack the data, or time or budgets needed to gather the data and analyse the situation with standard business tools in more depth.
As a result, many new ventures, equity investments, products, deals, IT projects, company or team transformations fail, or do not generate the target returns.
Yotta Model significantly improves quality, speed and profitability of such high-value decisions by ethically providing missing information - real-time insights on your unknown unknowns, based on subconscious/unconscious human patterns influencing behaviours of people in your companies, teams, investments, as well as customers.
Yotta Model benefits
Test or create your strategies and find new, more effective solutions before you make decisions or take action:
Yotta Model is a radically different, next-generation service based on live modelling of conscious and sub/unconscious data available in morphic fields about your particular situation. No digital data is needed!
When to use Yotta Model
What makes Yotta Model effective in complex situations
Based on client's goals and specific situation, Yotta Modeller builds a live model of the client's situation taking into account both conscious and sub/unconscious data. The model shows you, in real-time:
1) how your own subconscious/unconscious patterns*, as well as patterns of other people within the team, company, project, deal, customers & ecosystems impact your strategies and results, and
2) how you can change them or adjust your strategy to take them into account before you take action.
Cognitive science estimates >95% of our actions are driven by sub/unconscious patterns**. Yotta Model shows you these hidden patterns ethically so that you understanding their impacts before you commit your team and money. This allows you to optimise your decisions and get better results - faster and at lower cost.
Daniel Marek, Yotta Modeller
* Human sub/unconscious patterns include mental models, beliefs, values, attitudes, needs, emotions, cognitive & decision-making patterns, and more.
** Source: Harvard Business School professor Gerald Zaltman.
Yotta Model is based on our team's cumulative 55-year business experience, our cognitive talents, and a 12-year intensive work with systemic constellations with individuals and in private companies.
We have served our valued clients together for 5-8 years. Our team includes:
Daniel Marek - Founder & CEO, responsible for most aspects of the business and for Yotta Modelling of complex business situations. Robotics engineer by education, entrepreneur and innovator with 25-year exprience in private equity, M&A, turnarounds and business development situations.
Karolina Kurnicka - Yotta Modeller focusing on individual patterns of leaders and decision-makers, and on their hidden impacts on business results. Psychologist, coach, trainer, HR manager in multinational companies, and a co-owner of a family business focused on training & development for both small and large companies.
Miroslava Drgonova - serial entrepreneur, responsible for sourcing, management and admin of part-time team members (modelling representatives)
Over 120 trained part-time team members (external) who serve as modelling representatives in private anonymised Yotta Modelling sessions (cca 15-20 reps take part in a 3-4 hour modelling session).
Case studies, service details, testimonials & more information coming soon.
Contact Daniel to arrange a private call where we can discuss how we can help you solve your situation and achieve your goals with Yotta Model:
© 2020 Systemios. All rights reserved.